PVC Water Stops
With years of experience, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and trading a huge variety of Water Stops. These systems are made in accordance with the industry standards and by using optimum quality raw materials. We make sure that each product offered by our firm is free from any defect; therefore our experts stringently test each product before offering to the clients.
PVC Water Stops
|Moulded Parts Type||Automotive Parts|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
PVC Waterstops :
1. Our present range of manufacturing, (RIBBED Type, DUMBBELL Type and KIKER Type )
2. 150 mm wide X 4-5 mm thick, 150 mm wide X 6 mm thick, 150 mm wide X 8-11 mm thick.
3. 225 mm wide X 4-5 mm thick, 225 mm wide X 6 mm thick, 225 mm wide X 8-11 mm thick,
4. 305 mm wide X 9-12 mm thick.
Major Applications For PVC Waterstops:
1) Cooling Towers, CWS System.
2) Dams, canals, water reservoirs and aqueducts.
3) Tunnels and culverts.
5) Primary and secondary containment structures.
6) Water and waste water treatment facilities
JOINTING OF PVC WATERSTOPS
WATERSTOPS can be welded with a thermostatically controlled heating or blade welder which is able to adjust the heat up to 250°C for melting the PVC WATERSTOPS as following procedure: Cut Water stops ends straight and true using sharp knife or carbide tipped saw blade. Clean and lightly rough up the WATERSTOPS using wire brush. Preheat the blade welder to 250°C then apply on the cut surface of each end. Allow the PVC WATERSTOPS melt down about 4-5 mm. along each cut surface.
Take off the blade welder from the cut surface and hand press neatly each cut surface of WATERSTOPS together. Then check whether the splice was done properly or not by observing no hole, no distortion and, homogeneous. When the splice cooled, observe it carefully again to make sure proper splice, then the spliced WATERSTOPS are ready are ready to be installed. All center bulb waterstop must be aligned.